With a strong presence in all major shipping routes around the world, Energy Freight provides a cost effective and wide range of import / export cargo services for all types of cargo.
Container transportation can be complicated without prior shipping knowledge and as ocean freight volumes grow you need a reliable and experienced agent offering neutral NVOCC services. We are committed to expanding our presence in all Global trades, growing with our experience to deliver seamless and integrated sea freight solutions.
Customs clearance, import duty / cargo duty rates and entry processes are different from country to country therefore its imperative you work with a company who understand tariff classifications, value declaration, customs and duty management. Energy Freight and their worldwide agents always produce compliant shipping custom brokerage, so their clients import and export shipments transit through customs efficiently and within a minimal time frame.
Wherever you are exporting to or importing from, the transportation process becomes simple, working with a company who will provide competitive rates and simplify the import and export custom process. Giving you a single point of contact for any import / export query you may have.
Scope of our sea services
- Extensive global agency network.
- Full container load port to port and door to door export or import worldwide.
- Export and import sea freight LCL consolidation services worldwide
- Break bulk cargo and out of gauge cargo
- Special equipment supply including Reefer, Flat Rack and Open Top containers.
As well as our core service options we also offer a range of value added services so we can deliver flexible logistics solutions. These include:
- Customs clearance and brokerage
- House or Line Bill of Lading
- Marine Insurance
- Project services
- Door to Door delivery and collections
What type of freight can you move?
We can move almost any type of freight from general cargo to dangerous goods. The types of freight we move by sea can include, but not limited to:
- Dangerous goods
- Raw materials.
- New or Used Machinery
- Motor Vehicles
- Oversized cargo
- General palletised freight
- Personal Effects
- Hazardous or Non Hazardous Chemicals